Birchbox Canada December 2014

12:32 PM

10838745_611246625669616_1527503200_n
This is the first Birchbox Canada box. They seem to have a great reputation and right off the bat the packaging was adorable.
IMG_0996
What I received:
  • Beauty Protector - Protect & Detangle (Sample value around $5)
  • Benefit Lolli-tint (Sample value around $5)
  • Cynthia Rowley Eyeliner in Charcoal (Sample value around $9)
  • Harvey Prince Hello Body Cream (Sample value around $5)
  • Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator (Sample value around $8)
Price: $10 cdn a month plus $4.95 shipping
Value: It's difficult to determine the exact value of the samples since the sample size isn't always listed but they seem to be around the $5-8 range so it certainly gives you back what you pay though all the items are sample size.
Opinion: It's hard to judge a subscription service off of one month but while I was impressed with the packaging and service, I hoped for more with the items I received. Part of the disappointment was the items I received since I will likely only end up using two of them. The other part is all the items being sample sized. I will definitely give them another couple of months. There rewards system also seems great which gives you credit to their pretty large online store.
For Canadians: This is Birchbox Canada's first month but the products received seem to be the same ones US subscribers have received. The extra $4.95 makes it seem as good of a deal as it is for US subscribers.
Grade: B+
You can check out Birchbox HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images