Ipsy January 2015

12:33 PM

_DSC0434
High five for no more iphone photos!
What I received:
  • Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner in Jet (Full size $2.85)
  • Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush (Full size $9.99)
  • Malin+Goetz Mojito Lip Balm (Full Size $12)
  • Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eyeshadow ("Full Size" $3.50)
  • Hey Honey Take It Off! Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask (Sample Size $7)
  • Price: $10 a month (plus $4.95 shipping for Canadians)
Value: Another good month in terms of value. Ipsy has been really good about sending out mostly full size products the past few months too.
Opinion: I'm going to stick with Ipsy a bit longer even though I've been thinking about cancelling. It's not that I dislike the bag but I already have a lot of make-up and I often find that I don't use a lot of the items in my bag. Ipsy is great if you don't have much make-up, even don't like spending much or even just want to try a subscription service for the first time. I wish definitely use the brush and the lip balm but I know the eyeshadow, eyeliner and face scrub will be passed on. But considering the brush and lip balm alone cost more than I paid I still consider this a pretty good bag. If I didn't already own so many eyeliners and eyeshadows I would have happily kept those as well.
For Canadians: My bag arrived pretty quick again this month. Some boxes seem to come a bit late when they are sent from the states to Canada but aside from last month my bag arrives just a few days after it ships.
Grade: B+
You can subscribe to Ipsy HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images