Glossybox April 2015

1:03 PM

_DSC0012
What I received:
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Stained Gloss in Meta (Full Size $18)
  • Julep Gel Eye Glider in Smokey Taupe Shimmer (Full Size $16)
  • Marrakesh Endz: Split End Mender & Preventer (Full Size $5.99)
  • Aerin Watrlily Sun (Full Size $110 - Sample Size approx. $19.40)
  • Estee Lauder Enlighten Dark Spot Correcting Night Serum (Full Size $62 – Sample Size est. $14.86) *Use code 'GLOSSY0515' for 15% esteelauder.com
  • Bonus make-up bag
Price: $21 usd a month (plus $5 shipping to Canada)
Value: The value was around $75 this month which is great especially since you receive 3 full sized products.
Opinion: This was probably the best Glossybox I've received. It was an overall gorgeous box. The special design of the box and the bonus make-up bag was fantastic. Even the make-up bag was good quality compared to the types of bags Ipsy sends out. I hope they do more specially designed boxes in the future because this one is gorgeous and very handy to store items.
I was really happy to receive an OCC lip tar even if it was a gloss and not a matte. The formula and pigmentation of OCC products is fantastic and I'm sure it will come in handy.
This is the second Julep liner I've received and have been impressed which how well then go on as well as their lasting power. I'm also glad it isn't a black liner which is what you usually receive in boxes.
The Aerin perfume is actually very nice. It comes in a glass bottle with a spray top and is much larger than a typical perfume sample. It should last awhile or be good to put in your bag to use throughout the day.
The Marrakesh split end mender and Estee Lauder serum are the two items I'm less excited about. I've used similar hair products before and never noticed a difference in my hair. Even though the serum is a nice, more expensive product I don't usually use or even need an item like that. I will probably pass these along to friends and family who might get more use out of them.
For Canadians: The extra $5 definitely a pricier subscription option but the pay off seems to be way better than others. This is a much better option than Luxe Box/Loose Button which is a similar price and you get far less value and less appealing brands.
Grade: A-
You can check out Glossybox HERE or go to glossybox.com.
_DSC0012
What I received:
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Stained Gloss in Meta (Full Size $18)
  • Julep Gel Eye Glider in Smokey Taupe Shimmer (Full Size $16)
  • Marrakesh Endz: Split End Mender & Preventer (Full Size $5.99)
  • Aerin Watrlily Sun (Full Size $110 - Sample Size approx. $19.40)
  • Estee Lauder Enlighten Dark Spot Correcting Night Serum (Full Size $62 – Sample Size est. $14.86) *Use code 'GLOSSY0515' for 15% esteelauder.com
  • Bonus make-up bag
Price: $21 usd a month (plus $5 shipping to Canada)
Value: The value was around $75 this month which is great especially since you receive 3 full sized products.
Opinion: This was probably the best Glossybox I've received. It was an overall gorgeous box. The special design of the box and the bonus make-up bag was fantastic. Even the make-up bag was good quality compared to the types of bags Ipsy sends out. I hope they do more specially designed boxes in the future because this one is gorgeous and very handy to store items.
I was really happy to receive an OCC lip tar even if it was a gloss and not a matte. The formula and pigmentation of OCC products is fantastic and I'm sure it will come in handy.
This is the second Julep liner I've received and have been impressed which how well then go on as well as their lasting power. I'm also glad it isn't a black liner which is what you usually receive in boxes.
The Aerin perfume is actually very nice. It comes in a glass bottle with a spray top and is much larger than a typical perfume sample. It should last awhile or be good to put in your bag to use throughout the day.
The Marrakesh split end mender and Estee Lauder serum are the two items I'm less excited about. I've used similar hair products before and never noticed a difference in my hair. Even though the serum is a nice, more expensive product I don't usually use or even need an item like that. I will probably pass these along to friends and family who might get more use out of them.
For Canadians: The extra $5 definitely a pricier subscription option but the pay off seems to be way better than others. This is a much better option than Luxe Box/Loose Button which is a similar price and you get far less value and less appealing brands.
Grade: A-
You can check out Glossybox HERE or go to glossybox.com.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images