Glossybox July 2015
1:16 PM
What I received:
- Kueshi Anticellulite Booster (Full Size $22.60)
- FaceStockholm Eye Pencil (Full Size $17)
- Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm (Full Size $5.50)
- Hey Honey! I Peel Good (Full Size $59 - Sample size $28.33)
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask (Full Size $23 - Sample size $5.11)
Price: $21 usd a month (plus $5 shipping to Canada)
Value: The value was around $75 this month with 3 of the products being full size. It's more than double what you pay even with the extra shipping and exchange rates.
Opinion: This was an okay month for me. The only products I'm certain I'll use are the eyeliner and the lip balm. I was lucky and received a white eyeliner which I prefer since most boxes send black (and you can only use so many). The lip balm feels very nice and is a handy item.
I'm curious about the honey peel and will give it a try. I will also try the water mask though as usual I'm always cautious about skincare brands that I'm not familiar with.
The anticelluite booster seems very gimmicky to me and I may pass it on to someone who has more interest in trying it out. I do like that it's a full size item.
For Canadians: The extra $5 definitely a pricier subscription option but the pay off seems to be way better than others. This is a much better option than Luxe Box/Loose Button which is a similar price and you get far less value and less appealing brands.
Grade: B
You can check out Glossybox HERE or go to glossybox.com.

0 comments