Glossybox June 2015

1:08 PM

_DSC0005
What I received:
  • Orly Nail Lacquer in Top Coat (Full Size $8.50 - Sample Size est. $2.57)
  • The Aloe Source Luminosity Masque (Full Size $34.99 - Sample Size est. $5)
  • Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (Full Size $24 - Sample Size est. $12)
  • DOUCCE Blush Brush (Full Size $32)
  • Etre Belle Aloe Vera Ultra Moisturizing Gel (Full Size $24.95)
Price: $21 usd a month (plus $5 shipping to Canada)
Value: The value was around $75 this month. Again, 3 of the products were sample sized but the two full size were valued at over $20.
Opinion: This box is one of my least favourite boxes we received so far but I can't say it's bad. I will get use out of 3 of the items and pass along the others.
I think the biggest disappointment is the nail polish. The colour is not one I care for but I know that they are randomized so other people may receive better colours. I also feel like receiving a mini nail polish in a $21 a month box is kind of cheap, especially a brand that is easy to find on sale.
I may or may not use both the aloe mask and moisturizing gel depending on how my skin reacts. They sound like they could be potentially promising especially the masque but I'll have to test it out.
The blush brush is handy since I don't have many and it seems pretty soft. The only downside is the short handle because it will be more difficult to store.
I was very happy to received a Too Faced mascara. They make great mascaras so it will definitely come in handy.
For Canadians: The extra $5 definitely a pricier subscription option but the pay off seems to be way better than others. This is a much better option than Luxe Box/Loose Button which is a similar price and you get far less value and less appealing brands.
Grade: B
You can check out Glossybox HERE or go to glossybox.com.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images