Ipsy July 2015 + No Waitlist for the next 48 hours
1:13 PM
Ipsy has no waitlist for the next 48 hours so if you've been wanting to try now might be the time. Go HERE to subscribe.
What I received:
- NUDESTIX Magnetic Eye Color in Gilt (Full size $28 cdn)
- City Color Cosmetics HD Powder (Full size $5.99 - Sample approx. $2.50)
- pūr~lisse pur-bright ultra skin brightening serum (Full Size approx $76 – Sample Size approx. $25.84) *use code 'IpsyBright30' for 20% off
- Jor'el Parker Classico (Full Size $21)
- Crown Brush Professional Tweezers (Full Size $6.99) *use code 'ipsytwzr30' for 30% off
- Price: $10 usd a month (plus $4.95 shipping for Canadians)
Value: The value this month was over $80 USD which is fantastic. Since Canadians have to pay more shipping and factor in exchange rates I'm always much happier when bags are worth a bit more even if I don't like all the items. It makes you feel like you are getting a deal closer to the U.S Subscribers.
Opinion: I really liked this month's bag including the actual bag. I've been curious about trying out something from Nudestix so receiving a full size item to try out is well over the value of the bag with that one item alone.
I'm always happy to receive rollerball perfume samples because you actually get to try to scent for more than a day or two and they are great to toss in your purse. I also like receiving beauty tools especially brushes but I was actually about to buy new tweezers so getting some in this bag worked out great.
I'm never a big fan of getting skincare but I like Pur-lisse and they are an expensive brand so getting a decent size sample is great.
The only one I'm not super excited about is the HD powder because I personally find "cheaper" powders just don't work as well as something that costs a bit more but I'll give it a shot.
For Canadians: Ipsy is usually my first subscription to arrive each month so shipping has never been much of an issue with Ipsy. However, the extra shipping fees combined with the current exchange rate make Ipsy close to $18.50 cdn a month which doesn't always seem worth it.
Grade: A
You can subscribe to Ipsy HERE.

0 comments