Glossybox May 2015
1:06 PM
What I received:
- TEEEZ TREND COSMETICS Head Over Heels Nail Lacquer in Top Coat (Full Size $14)
- CLEARISTA Retexturizing Gel (Full Size $79.99 - Sample Size est. $9.99)
- GLAMGLOW Powermud Dualcleanse Treatment (Full Size $69 - Sample Size est. $20.29)
- DOUCCE Mineral Matt Lipstick (Full Size $20)
- SEBASTIAN PROFESSIONAL Stylbrid 9 (Full Size $19.96 – Sample Size est. $4.99)
Price: $21 usd a month (plus $5 shipping to Canada)
Value: The value was around $70 this month. 3 of the products were sample sized but they were larger samples of more expensive items.
Opinion: This box definitely feels less fun compared to last month's. I always prefer something a bit different and enjoy special themed boxes. However most of the products will get some use from me.
I am constantly doing my nails and changing my polish so a top coat is always handy. This one from Teeez promises a high gloss finish which I love on a manicure so hopefully it delivers.
The Doucce lipstick looks very nice and is in a very wearable, trendy colour. I don't wear many nudes and this looks similar to the few that I do own so I may pass it on but I haven't decided yet.
I'm always happy to get deluxe size samples of Glam Glow products. I like there line but find it hard to justify the price so receiving one I can get a few uses out of is ideal.
The Clearista gel sounds promising and the reviews seem to say that it even works well with sensitive skin so I will be trying it. Unfortunately, even if I do like the $80 price tag is too much to make me actually purchase it.
The Sebastian hair spray will probably be passed along. Products like that just do nothing to hold my hair in place and I'd rather it go to someone who could get some use from it.
For Canadians: The extra $5 definitely a pricier subscription option but the pay off seems to be way better than others. This is a much better option than Luxe Box/Loose Button which is a similar price and you get far less value and less appealing brands.
Grade: B
You can check out Glossybox HERE or go to glossybox.com.

0 comments