Glossybox January 2015

12:40 PM

janglossy
What I received (in the december box):
  • Skin&Co Roma Sicilian Light Serum (Full Size $47 - Sample Value $7.98)
  • Teeez Cosmetics Flat Brush (Full Size $23.50)
  • Kueshi Revitalizing Face Toner (Full Size $13.30)
  • Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser (Full Size $19.50 - Sample Value $2.91)
  • Lollipops Eye Pencil in Goodbye Moon (Full Size $17.70)
  • A $40 Giftcard for HelloFresh.com
Price: $21 usd a month (plus $5 shipping to Canada)
Value: This month's value was great. The great thing about Glossybox is that even their sample sizes are generous and other than my first box the majority of the products I've received from GlossyBox in general, have been full sized.
Opinion: This month's box was so popular it sold out online and they are now offering a "best of" box in it's place. I don't think it's my favourite box but I still enjoyed it. I'm always so happy to get make-up in my boxes and even though every box gives you black eyeliner it will be used. I love receiving make-up brushes because I can never have enough. I will use most of the face products but I really would like to see more make-up in future Glossyboxes. I
For Canadians: The extra $5 definitely a pricier subscription option but the pay off seems to be way better than others. This is a much better option than Luxe Box/Loose Button which is a similar price and you get far less and less appealing brands. Unfortunately, the HelloFresh.com gift card cannot be used here since it's a U.S only service.
Grade: A
You can check out Glossybox HERE or go to glossybox.com. There is currently an offer to get a 6 piece gift set worth $100 if you purchase a 6 month or 1 year subscription by entering 6GWP2015 at the checkout.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images