TopBox December 2014

12:29 PM

10865014_326147400922555_1874303627_n
Well this is an easy review. I got one of TopBox's privé boxes again. This month was obviously Deborah Lippmann.
What I received: I got a full size Deborah Lippmann nail polish in Across The Universe.
Price: $12 cdn a month plus tax ($13.56)
Value: This is also pretty easy. Deborah Lippman glitter nail polish retails for $22 cdn at Sephora so you save about $10.
Opinion: I have mixed feelings about this one. I can't complain about receiving a full size Deborah Lippman nail polish but I actually already own this colour (and love it). That's not their fault though and I chose to potentially get a privé box instead of the regular samples but I do wish you got more than one item. Even getting two mini polishes seems better to me. Again, it's more my own personal situation but it is disappointing. Thankfully it's almost Christmas and could use it for a gift. I do plan on just getting the regular box next month.
For Canadians: Topbox is still by far the best Canadian service I've tried. No extra hidden fees when it comes to shipping.
Grade: B
You can check out TopBox here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images