TopBox July 2015
5:32 PM- Bare Minerals Lash Domination Mascara (Full Size $23 - Sample Value est. $12)
- Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat (Full Size $8.95)
- Ofra Brow Pencil (Full Size $13)
- St. Tropez Gradual Tan (Full Size $38 - Sample Value $5.67)
Price: $12 cdn a month plus tax ($13.56).
Value: The value was really good this much. Around $40 in value altogether.
Opinion: This month was much better than recent ones. The only item I won't be using is the fake tan since I don't tan and it was for people will medium to dark skin. I'm always happy to get a mascara samples even if I have enough to last me the next year or so. Brow products are also a favourite of mine so hopefully the colour works with my hair colour. The Fast dry top coat is already being put to good us.
*Every month TopBox sends out an e-mail where you can choose to receive a special themed box or a regular TopBox. It's not guaranteed that you'll get then specially curated box you chose as it's first come, first serve.
*Every month TopBox sends out an e-mail where you can choose to receive a special themed box or a regular TopBox. It's not guaranteed that you'll get then specially curated box you chose as it's first come, first serve.
For Canadians: Topbox is still a good Canadian subscription to try. No extra hidden fees when it comes to shipping and exchange rates.
Grade: B+
You can subscribe to TopBox HERE .
0 comments