Ipsy February 2015

12:42 PM

_DSC0006
'Scuse the bad flash.
What I received:
  • ModelCo’s BLUSH Cheek Powder in Cosmopolitan (Full size $22)
  • City Color Cosmetics’ Creamy Lip Stain in Flirtini (Full size $4.99)
  • Emite Make Up Professional Eye Lash curler  (Full Size $25)
  • Eva NYC Up All Night Volumizing Spray 1oz. (Full Size $10)
  • Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Face Oil (Sample Size $23.10)
  • Price: $10 usd a month (plus $4.95 shipping for Canadians)
Value: Over $70.00 worth of items if you were to purchase the items at full retail value. Ipsy has been really good about sending out mostly full size products recently too.
Opinion: This was a really good month and I really can't complain about what I got when it comes to value or size. I personally don't really like the lip stain colour but it seems like it's a colour that most people would like (I personally prefer dark, dramatic colours). I also have a few eye curlers that I have never used so I will definitely passing it along. The blush is a nice simple colour that I'm sure will come in handy. I am also very interested in very the face oil and the volumizing spray.
For Canadians: My bag arrived pretty quick again this month. Some boxes seem to come a bit late when they are sent from the states to Canada but other then December my bag arrives just a few days after it ships.
Grade: B+
You can subscribe to Ipsy HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images