TopBox June 2015

1:07 PM

image1
What I received:
  • Eyeko Mascara Off Eye Makeup Remover Wipes (Full Size $12)
  • Eyeko Black Magic Mascara (Full Size $29 – Sample Value est. $13.50)
Price: $12 cdn a month plus tax ($13.56). I also got the $10 mystery add on for this month.
Value: The value was good this month, about twice the amount I paid for the box. I usually hope for a bit more but I will use both these items.
Opinion: This month was okay for me. I don't recall actually checking off the Eyeko box on my  wishlist* but I can't remember for sure. Either way both items are useful for me.
I've received the makeup remover wipes before in a previous TopBox but they were nice and makeup wipes are always handy. I do think they're overpriced but they are still good quality.
I've been wanting to try Eyeko's mascara for quite awhile now so I'm looking forward to trying it.
*Every month TopBox sends out an e-mail where you can choose to receive a special themed box or a regular TopBox. It's not guaranteed that you'll get then specially curated box you chose as it's first come, first serve.

For Canadians: Topbox is still a good Canadian subscription to try. No extra hidden fees when it comes to shipping and exchange rates.
Grade: B+
You can subscribe to TopBox HERE .

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images