Topbox April 2015
1:04 PM
What I received:
- LASplash Diamond Lipgloss in Pink Revolution (Full Size - $8.99)
- Essie Mini Nail Laquer (Full Size $9.99 – Sample Value approx. $4)
- Vichy Capitol Soleil SPF 50 (Full Size $25.50 – Sample Size approx. $1.52)
- Neostrata Skin Renewal Peel Solution (Full Size $75 – Sample Value $30)
- *Bonus* Hawaiian Tropic Skin Hydration Sunscreen Lotion (Full Size $8.97 - Sample Size approx. $2.93)
Price: $12 cdn a month plus tax ($13.56). I also got the $10 mystery add on for this month.
Value: The value is pretty good. You get about 3 and a half times what you pay worth of product and a chance to try items I wouldn’t usually put out money for without trying them IF you are interested in trying those items.
Opinion: This month is another miss for me but I don't really blame Topbox. I know that as we move into summer most boxes will send out more summery items. Glosses and lighter colours and sunscreen products will be popular right now but personally they don't appeal to me. I'm not a big gloss or pink fan at anytime of year so those kind of products go unused by me. I also personally have a hard time using products with SPF in them because it irritates my skin. Also after looking up the Neostrata I'm not sure it will work well with my sensitive skin.
I don't think this was a bad box this month it just wasn't a box that worked well for me. I'm sure friends and family will get some use out of the items I pass along.
For Canadians: Topbox is still a good Canadian subscription to try. No extra hidden fees when it comes to shipping and exchange rates.
Grade: B-
You can subscribe to TopBox HERE .

0 comments