Ipsy December 2014

12:31 PM

928749_844253252264097_63472122_n
According to Ipsy, I'm a "Talented Being". Flattery gets you a long way.
What I received:
  • Beauty Without Cruelty 3% A.H.A. Facial Cleanser (Sample size $2.81)
  • CAILYN Just Mineral Eye Polish in Orchid (Full size $15)
  • NYX Butter Lip Balm in Marshmallow (Full Size $4)
  • Sexy Hair’s 450° Blow Out Heat Defense Blow Dry Spray (Sample Size $6.60)
  • Tarte deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara (Sample Size $10)
  • J.Cat Wonder Lip Paint in Red Potion (Full size $4.99) **Add on purchased with ipsy points
Price: $10 a month (plus $4.95 shipping for Canadians)
Value: Ipsy's value is usually pretty good. You always seem to get at least one full size item even if it is a "drugstore" brand it's still is usually worth the cost of the bag. The little make-up bag it comes in is a nice bonus too.
Opinion: I like Ipsy especially since you do get some full size items. It makes it feel like you are getting more. The brands included aren't usually "high end" but you do get the occasional brand like Tarte or Urban Decay. Ipsy is great when you like your items but some months feel like you just collect items you'll never use. But for the price, it's usually worth it.
For Canadians: This is my 5th month with Ipsy and I have yet to have any issues with shipping or delays. It usually arrives quickly. This is the 1st time I've received it past the 20th of the month but it is the holiday season.
Grade: B+
You can subscribe to Ipsy HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images