Oh, hello
12:26 PM
Hello, welcome to yet another "beauty" blog but we all have to channel our passions somewhere. I hope to bring something unique but even if I don't thanks for stopping by anyways.
I'm Jay, I'm in my 20's and from Canada. So a lot of my opinions, advice and frustrations will be about being a make-up fanatic in Canada which brings an odd set of challenges whether it be finding certain products or finding them for a good price.
If you haven't guessed by the name my obsession is lipstick because though I get excited over most types of make-up, a bold lip is my kryptonite. I never feel quite right until I have my lipstick on.
Despite all that I have no proper training, just years of trial and error... okay mostly error. But that's how we learn, isn't it?
Hoping to have at least one post up a week.
I'm sure you all just want me to get on with it so... let's get started!
0 comments