Ipsy April 2015
1:01 PM
What I received:
- The Balm 'Nude Dude' Eye Shadow in Fit (Full size $36 – Sample Size $3.60) *use code 'IPSY20' for 20% off
- Crown Brush Oval Concealer Brush (Full size $2.98 on sale) *use code 'CROWNIPSY30' for 30% off
- Gallany Cosmetics Lipstick in Petal (Full Size $21.50 – Sample Size approx. $10) *use code 'IPSY' for 20% off
- Olive Natural Beauty The Olive Lip Balm (Full Size $5.95) *use code 'IPSYOLIVE20' for 20% off
- JulieG Nail Color in Damsel (Full Size $3.99) *use code 'IPSY2015APR' for 20% off
- Price: $10 usd a month (plus $4.95 shipping for Canadians)
Value: The value this month was around $30. There wasn’t many "high value" items in this bag but 3 were full size.
Opinion: This isn't my favourite bag not because of the type of items I received but the shades. I don't mind that the bags value was a bit lower than usual because I will get some use out of most of the items.
I'm already a huge fan of The Balm and have debated getting the Nude Dude palette on my own so getting to try it out is great. I always been a big fan of receiving brushes in subscription boxes/bags so I'm glad to get this one. I only own a few brushes from Crown but I have always been very happy with them. Lip balms are always handy and I like that it's an all natural product even though they aren't particularly exciting.
The lipstick seems nice though I'm not a fan of the colour personally. The same goes with the nail polish. I will pass them along to friends though the quality seems fine.
For Canadians: My bag arrived pretty quick again this month. Some boxes seem to come a bit late when they are sent from the states to Canada but other then December my bag arrives just a few days after it ships. The current exchange rate makes the bag seem like less and less of good deal though.
Grade: B+
You can subscribe to Ipsy HERE.

0 comments