Ipsy June 2015

1:07 PM

11325799_788549891265407_5226458_n
What I received:
  • Price: $10 usd a month (plus $4.95 shipping for Canadians)
Value: The value this month was around $45 USD which is one of the better value bags I've received recently. Since Canadians have to pay more shipping and factor in exchange rates I'm always much happier when bags are worth a bit more even if I don't like all the items. It makes you feel like you are getting a deal closer to the U.S Subscribers.
Opinion: First of all I was very happy to receive both the Smashbox primer and It Cosmetics eyebrow pencil. They were the two items in previews I wanted the most. The Smashbox sample is a good size since you need so little it should last awhile. I'm always happy to get an eyebrow pencil, they are handy and the colour does look like it would flatter most people with light or medium coloured brows.
The Tre'stique shadow crayon seems surprisingly nice and will come in handy for days when you just want a wash of colour.
I do plan to pass along the Lavanila Body Butter because I don't have much use for it but it has a very nice, light vanilla scent. As well as the J.Cat lip stain since the colour doesn't work for me but for the most part I was happy with the items in my bag.
For Canadians: Ipsy is usually my first subscription to arrive each month so shipping has never been much of an issue with Ipsy. However, the extra shipping fees combined with the current exchange rate make Ipsy close to $18.50 cdn a month which doesn't always seem worth it.
Grade: B+
You can subscribe to Ipsy HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images